Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Ambassade du Royaume de Belgique; Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium
Topic Started: Apr 18 2018, 11:20 AM (750 Views)
MDennis3
Member Avatar
Notable User
Welcome to the Royal Belgian Embassy!
Belgium - BoP 1919
Beiyang China must be destroyed!
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Emperor Joshua
User
I, as President of the Beiyang Government of the Republic of China, hereby officially recognize and open diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of Belgium. I also politely request that the honorable Kingdom of Belgium returns the favor by recognizing me and opening diplomatic relations with me in return. Then, I hope to discuss a potential alliance of some sort with the Belgians. Thank you very much.

Gyrocile
Member Avatar
Pleasantly fragrant
Gamemasters
As part of the his reaction to the victory of the Entente/Allied Powers against the Central Powers in the gruelling war which has taken so much from so many across Europe: his majesty King Ferdinand I of Romania wishes to bestow upon King Albert I of Belgium the Order of Michael the Brave (First Class) and the Grand Cross of the Order of Carol I of Romania. King Ferdinand intends to offer the honours in the first month of the new year. Both as sign of Romanian appreciation of Belgium's efforts in the war but also to commemorate how badly the war affected Belgium, and the valiance of the Belgian people even during the worst times of the war.
Exiled
Exiled - GM

BoP XVI
Posted Image His Majesty, King of the Romanians - Ferdinand I 'The Unifier'
Former Games List

Adamgerd
User
President Masaryk was saddened at the German ransacking of neutral Belgium and wishes to bestow upon King Albert I of Belgium, the Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the White Lion - Recipient of the War Cross in gratitude of their efforts in the war after the violation of their neutrality
BoP XVI

President/Government of Czechoslovakia - Tomas Garrigue Masaryk

Adamgerd
User
President Masaryk was saddened at the German ransacking of neutral Belgium and wishes to bestow upon King Albert I of Belgium, the Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the White Lion in gratitude of their efforts in the war after the violation of their neutrality
BoP XVI

President/Government of Czechoslovakia - Tomas Garrigue Masaryk

Emperor Joshua
User
Belgium, I wrote you a PM. Please answer when you can.

Caspoi
User
(In case you weren't aware one can see if someone has sent a PM in one's inbox making it unnecessary to add it in a thread and somewhat defeats the purpose of PMs.)
Balance of Powers 1919 as the Yamato dynasty of Japan.

Emperor Joshua
User
Oh sorry Emperor of Japan, I did not know that.
Edited by Emperor Joshua, Apr 23 2018, 08:20 AM.

Andre Massena
Member Avatar
Established User
France sends its regards to the brave Belgians
French Third Republic
Georges Clemenceau
BOP 1919

Emperor Joshua
User
The Beiyang Government also sends its regards to the brave Belgians.

Emperor Joshua
User
Belgium, I am sorry if there were any misunderstandings during negotiations. Please come back to the negotiating table.

MDennis3
Member Avatar
Notable User
Gyrocile
Apr 19 2018, 09:07 AM
As part of the his reaction to the victory of the Entente/Allied Powers against the Central Powers in the gruelling war which has taken so much from so many across Europe: his majesty King Ferdinand I of Romania wishes to bestow upon King Albert I of Belgium the Order of Michael the Brave (First Class) and the Grand Cross of the Order of Carol I of Romania. King Ferdinand intends to offer the honours in the first month of the new year. Both as sign of Romanian appreciation of Belgium's efforts in the war but also to commemorate how badly the war affected Belgium, and the valiance of the Belgian people even during the worst times of the war.
The King would be delighted to accept this prestigious medal from a fellow nation that suffered immense suffering at the hands of irresponsible use of force during the war.
Belgium - BoP 1919

MDennis3
Member Avatar
Notable User
Warning to all Belgian citizens in China

After a recent series of threats from the Beiyang polity in China the Belgian embassy is issuing a class 4 warning to all citizens currently residing in China. Chinese political aggression recently has been well documented and we are monitoring this new strain of extreme Chinese patriotism that has been demonstrated in the peace proceedings in Paris. The Belgian government has worked with many prominent scholars and scientists to determine that the Chinese have a tendency toward violence as they are not as cultured or developed as the European race. The Yellow Peril that may invade the borders of Christian nations is of weak constitution and low intellect, but they innumerable in population. It should be noted that the Beiyang Polity has little control over China and is poorly led and organized with their territory controlled mainly by the armies of hostile warlords. However, do not underestimate the power of uneducated masses and their resentment to superior peoples.

Posted Image
Belgium - BoP 1919

MDennis3
Member Avatar
Notable User
Posted Image
Belgium - BoP 1919

Naz
Member Avatar
Jackass
The Portuguese Republic sends its regards to the Kingdom of Belgium. We are glad to have emerged victorious alongside our Belgian brethren.
BoP XVI: 1919
Prime Minister of the Portuguese Republic Posted Image
Joao Tamagnini Barbosa

Spoiler: click to toggle

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Embassies · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: