Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The German Republic and The Paris Peace Conference; Official Thread
Topic Started: Apr 16 2018, 01:24 AM (210 Views)
Hussam B.
Member Avatar
Notable User
To increase clarity and avoid the confusion of a certain political party with the actual German government, I have created this thread.

Obviously, it would be ideal for us if an official German presence is allowed in the Peace Conference but this might not come to pass. So this thread can be used for the conference to present its terms to the German government which will then be taken up for discussion by the German Cabinet.
Balance of Power XVI (1919) - German Government/SPD party

Former:

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Gyrocile
Member Avatar
Pleasantly fragrant
Gamemasters
Thanks to the government of the Republic of Germany for the clarification.

Romanian opinion remains unchanged.
Exiled
Exiled - GM

BoP XVI
Posted Image His Majesty, King of the Romanians - Ferdinand I 'The Unifier'
Former Games List

kornerbrandon
Newcomer
Shame upon our cowardly government!
Former:

Gov. Elliott Mackson (D-Ohio)-1600 Penn

Prime Minister Paul Keating of Australia-Balance of Power

Adamgerd
User
Czechoslovakia believes that after losing the war, Germany should not dictate the peace. At the same time, we do not have the luxury of distance like other nations, probably going to share borders with Germany and wish for peace with germany and request Germany, in the interests of Europe, to recognise their status as having been defeated and forced to retreat, that the alternative to peace is certain german defeat and to recognise the independence of Czechoslovakia with all its borders and renounce any threat of war against any neighbouring country
BoP XVI

President/Government of Czechoslovakia - Tomas Garrigue Masaryk

Hussam B.
Member Avatar
Notable User
Adamgerd
Apr 16 2018, 08:34 AM
Czechoslovakia believes that after losing the war, Germany should not dictate the peace. At the same time, we do not have the luxury of distance like other nations, probably going to share borders with Germany and wish for peace with germany and request Germany, in the interests of Europe, to recognise their status as having been defeated and forced to retreat, that the alternative to peace is certain german defeat and to recognise the independence of Czechoslovakia with all its borders and renounce any threat of war against any neighbouring country
Prague's opinion is received and they are assured that a response is guaranteed when the full scope of the treaty is made known to the elected German government.

With some amusement also, it can be fairly said that Germany will not be dictating the peace and instead the Czechs are invited to extend their reminder to the parties gathered in Paris that Peace is generally negotiated face to face between counterparts on equal footing rather than dictated by one party to another, as it has been in grand European tradition.
Balance of Power XVI (1919) - German Government/SPD party

Former:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Emperor Joshua
User
I, as the official President of the Beiyang Government of the Republic of China, hereby endorse the Republic of Germany's and the SPD's request to join the Paris Peace Conference. I hope that the Germans will return the favor by endorsing us in the topic I created for it. Although the Germans are the losers in this war, they should be given a say in the Conference. However, I do not wish for Germany to gain a vote regarding the outcome of the conference and everything Germany offers in the Conference may be rejected by any other Conference member without prior approval. In other words, I believe that Germany should be a limited (practically an observer) member of the Conference.
Online Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply