Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Code of Law
Topic Started: Apr 2 2018, 05:00 PM (182 Views)
Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
double-crossing tinpot dictator bitch
Super Moderators
[reserved]
Edited by Sean_the_Red, Apr 8 2018, 01:04 PM.

BoP XVI: Béla Kun, founder of The Party of Communists from Hungary (MKP)
Banished: Isabelle Vil
Kindred Dispute: Sean_the_Red

past games

Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
I believe we as a community should come up with a code of law by which to govern.

There are the obvious don't steal, don't murder, don't be a heathen. But I think we should also include that he who does not work does not eat (excepting children and elderly where necessary).

Thus I propose the following rules initially and perhaps that punishment should be decided by a village tribunal

I) There is no God but the God of the bible, we will not permit heathenry and paganism

II) You will not speak against the lord or his word

III) Thou shalt not murder

IV) Thou shalt not commit adultery

V) Thou shalt not steal

VI) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor

VII) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife or husband

VIII) He who works not eats not

Votes in favor: Isabelle, Helga, Sven, Alva and Maria

Votes Against:

Edited by Sean_the_Red, Apr 6 2018, 04:38 PM.

past games

Gyrocile
Member Avatar
Pleasantly fragrant
Gamemasters
Helga, Sven, Alva and Maria express their agreement with all poijts proposed, having all worked hard over the past few weeks.

Helga does ask how such a code of laws will be enforced? For she had to spend this week nursing her ill daughter and forsake work...
Exiled
Exiled - GM

BoP XVI
Posted Image His Majesty, King of the Romanians - Ferdinand I 'The Unifier'
Former Games List

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
Gyrocile
Apr 2 2018, 05:32 PM
Helga, Sven, Alva and Maria express their agreement with all poijts proposed, having all worked hard over the past few weeks.

Helga does ask how such a code of laws will be enforced? For she had to spend this week nursing her ill daughter and forsake work...
Isabelle replies that caring for her daughter is contributing to the community and is work, and that she should never worry about having to take care of her kids.

past games

Flaming bolshevik
Member Avatar
El pueblo unido jamás será vencido.
CPeR
The phrase "There is no God but God" is frequent in the Islamic Religion. We must be a bit more clear on what our faith is, Catholicism, Orthodox, etc.
Koco Tashko
Interwar Albania

Independence Wars: Jose Miguel Carerra
BOP 2009: The Islamic Republic of Iran
PROUD MEMBER OF THE ISMAILJÜGEND
Saito Clan: Sengoku Jidai
Caucasian Federation: Nations of a New World
Vő Nguyęn Giáp: Vietnam War Sim
Zaire: BOP XII
Damdin Sükhbaatar: BOP 1919

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
Flaming bolshevik
Apr 2 2018, 09:19 PM
The phrase "There is no God but God" is frequent in the Islamic Religion. We must be a bit more clear on what our faith is, Catholicism, Orthodox, etc.
I think it is quite known we are not Mohammedans, there is no God but the Christian God.

(Also I don't think at the moment there's a huge different between the two churches or that most common people know much difference)
Edited by Sean_the_Red, Apr 6 2018, 04:38 PM.

past games

DehManofYourDreams
Member Avatar
"A Man of Love, Compassion, and Honesty." -Ismail
In order for us to uphold the laws, we would need some sort of police force, let alone a whole justice system will have to be created, will we continue down the route of a more so Democratic system or a system of where a judge rules over a court case? By creating laws we open lots of unsolved answers, for now, I suggest we base the idea of our cases on our moral compasses in a Democratic form while we are still not solving our own jobs before us, meaning we need to actually have an assignment of jobs and such. At this point, we should all be laboring for either food, wood, or building something.
The Present
Centre Party(Zentrum) of Germany

The Past
Balance of Power
President Yushchenko of Ukraine

War on Terror II
Director of CIA George Tenet

Israel, BoP ZIONISM FOR THE WIN!

Crysnia
Member Avatar
Newcomer
I think Hans is the voice of reason at the moment. We have many more important things than trying to solidify laws and religious objectives. We first need to ensure the survival of our community.

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
What is a police? I have never heard such a term before ((nor do they exist at this point)).

Our society will collapse without moral guidance and rules; we see it already with multiple lazy individuals and gluttons consuming extra rations while others starve and don't have enough food to continue working. It is a disgrace, it is an affront to god, and I will not stand for it.

past games

DehManofYourDreams
Member Avatar
Sean_the_Red
Apr 9 2018, 12:55 PM
What is a police? I have never heard such a term before ((nor do they exist at this point)).

Our society will collapse without moral guidance and rules; we see it already with multiple lazy individuals and gluttons consuming extra rations while others starve and don't have enough food to continue working. It is a disgrace, it is an affront to god, and I will not stand for it.
Then bring the case to the majority and let our good morals guide us, I mean something of a town guard sorry for the gibberish I spoke, moral guidelines are instated in our heads, shouldn't the sick be given more rations in the first place? I'm not asking for more as I'm recovering, simply for those in the future anyway. I will not stand by laws but simply our minds, laws can be established later, first we need food, fire, and shelter.
The Present

The Past
Balance of Power

War on Terror II

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
God has come to me in my sleep and told me he endorsed our code of law and condemned Manuel to death :smugbert:

past games

DehManofYourDreams
Member Avatar
Sean_the_Red
Apr 14 2018, 05:15 PM
God has come to me in my sleep and told me he endorsed our code of law and condemned Manuel to death :smugbert:
Seems as though you do not see god but SATAN!
The Present

The Past
Balance of Power

War on Terror II

DehManofYourDreams
Member Avatar
Only Satan would promote such sin of killing a man for taking an extra ration! Only Satan would promote something so drastic beyond comparison of what is held within us! Is it true you saw this figure, Isabelle? If so she is simply a witch!
The Present

The Past
Balance of Power

War on Terror II

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
God came and spoke to me, god condemns gluttony and sloth and has condemned Manuel -- if it is god's will he die I will not stand in the way. Be careful with your accusation.
Edited by Sean_the_Red, Apr 14 2018, 05:46 PM.

past games

DehManofYourDreams
Member Avatar
Sean_the_Red
Apr 14 2018, 05:45 PM
God came and spoke to me, god condemns gluttony and sloth and has condemned Manuel -- if it is god's will he die I will not stand in the way. Be careful with your accusation.
With my accusation? The man took an extra ration due to our inefficiency to handle the rations in the first place. I do not condone his actions but I know God would not ever certify a man's death or promote others to kill a man over something so simply fixed. You can not trick us as if our minds are simple, the fact you continue to say you saw this figure you believe to be God is strange for it certainly was not God, God himself is to glorious to be seen, if we saw him we would be ripped to utter shreds out of his purity, hence why the people who have seen him only saw his back and nothing else as to not die.

The Present

The Past
Balance of Power

War on Terror II

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Village Centre · Next Topic »