Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Jobs
Topic Started: Mar 22 2018, 10:01 AM (1,102 Views)
DehManofYourDreams
Member Avatar
"A Man of Love, Compassion, and Honesty." -Ismail
In order to avoid confusion we all need to be aware of each other's jobs or tasks that we are trying to, I will be helping clearing the trees upon arrival so we can build or going fishing to bring us back fish depending on how many people are doing what, so please speak on what you wish to do, coordination will be key to our survival.
The Present
Centre Party(Zentrum) of Germany

The Past
Balance of Power
President Yushchenko of Ukraine

War on Terror II
Director of CIA George Tenet

Israel, BoP ZIONISM FOR THE WIN!
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Rhakun
Member Avatar
User
I can hunt.
"If liberals get the bullet, radicals catch the shot"
Current:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Former:

Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Quote Post Goto Top

Dr_Novella
Member Avatar
User
The Hurricane will build as his job! And I guess chopping wood if nothing needs building. But mostly building!
BoP 1919: Rosa Luxemborg

Independence Wars: Andrew Jackson.

Exiled: Hurricane Cinomonfeather

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
double-crossing tinpot dictator bitch
Super Moderators
I will be planning a great hall and clearing the space for it

What we need most in my opinion are:

Woodcutters: Anyone?

Foragers: Helga and Annie Braun

Hunters: Émilie

Building: Hurricaine

Planning: Isabelle Vil, and Alva Harraldson

Exploring the area around us: anyone?

Looking/Digging for Clay: Edwin Braun, Hans Bachheimer
Edited by Sean_the_Red, Mar 22 2018, 01:25 PM.

BoP XVI: Béla Kun, founder of The Party of Communists from Hungary (MKP)
Banished: Isabelle Vil
Kindred Dispute: Sean_the_Red

No, fuck Rumania

past games

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
Speaking to Helga and Annie Braun I ask them if they'd be willing to forage the area, if they are I entreat them to only pick berries that they have seen animals and birds consume, and to bring nuts and plants that they recognize as edible or having other uses e.g. medicinal. I also ask they wait for other members of the community to taste test them to ensure they're not poisonous before a mother or a child eats them. To the other child, Edwin who looks adventurous I ask if he wants to look down by the river to see if he can find any clay deposits.

Praying Alva Haraldson is wise I entreat him to work with me on planing the great hall.

No, fuck Rumania

past games

Dr_Novella
Member Avatar
User
Sean_the_Red
Mar 22 2018, 11:38 AM
Speaking to Helga and Annie Braun I ask them if they'd be willing to forage the area, if they are I entreat them to only pick berries that they have seen animals and birds consume, and to bring nuts and plants that they recognize as edible or having other uses e.g. medicinal. I also ask they wait for other members of the community to taste test them to ensure they're not poisonous before a mother or a child eats them. To the other child, Edwin who looks adventurous I ask if he wants to look down by the river to see if he can find any clay deposits.

Praying Alva Haraldson is wise I entreat him to work with me on planing the great hall.
The Hurricane states he will assist in clearing great hall area. Also volunteers for taste testing.
BoP 1919: Rosa Luxemborg

Independence Wars: Andrew Jackson.

Exiled: Hurricane Cinomonfeather

Gyrocile
Member Avatar
Pleasantly fragrant
Gamemasters
Helga greatly appreciates Isabelle's words of warning and advice on foraging for berries. If it was not for Isabelle's suggestion to look for the berries that the local animals are consuming Helga would have kept her and her children well away from foraging for berries in the forest. Annie seems to fully grasp the advice too and so both Annie and Helga will be heading out into the woods to forage for berries together. The Hurricane will be taken up on his offer to taste test berries.

Edwin is certainly up for heading down to the river to look for clay. Helga is unimpressed at the idea of him going to the river all by himself.

Alva Haraldsdottir will lend her mind to Isabelle to assist in planning the Great Hall.

(Alva Haraladsdottir is a ladayyyyy)
Exiled
Exiled - GM

BoP XVI
Posted Image His Majesty, King of the Romanians - Ferdinand I 'The Unifier'
Former Games List

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
Dr_Novella
Mar 22 2018, 11:55 AM
Sean_the_Red

The Hurricane states he will assist in clearing great hall area. Also volunteers for taste testing.
Grand, does anyone volunteer to go to the river to seek out clay with our brave Edwin?

No, fuck Rumania

past games

DehManofYourDreams
Member Avatar
Sean_the_Red
Mar 22 2018, 12:00 PM
Dr_Novella
Mar 22 2018, 11:55 AM
Sean_the_Red

Grand, does anyone volunteer to go to the river to seek out clay with our brave Edwin?
I can head down with Edwin sense someone is cutting down treed but we will need at least a shack for the young and old.
The Present

The Past
Balance of Power

War on Terror II

Crysnia
Member Avatar
Newcomer
I will head out to the river to try my hand at fishing or at foraging up some freshwater mussels or crustaceans.
Exiled - Margaret Chadwick

Kaloross
Member Avatar
User
I would be a good explorer
Posted Image Ludwig Viktor-Habsburg Sim
Posted Image Prime Minister Emanuel Brinkerhoff-Rhine Confederation:Nations of A New World
Former

Luftwafer
Member Avatar
A Has-Been
I would also be willing to go out and explore, we don't know what's out there so I think we should go in pairs.
Yugoland-BOP

DehManofYourDreams
Member Avatar
Luftwafer
Mar 22 2018, 03:05 PM
I would also be willing to go out and explore, we don't know what's out there so I think we should go in pairs.
We know whats out there, woods, and rivers, and animals we could use more woodcutting to get us started.
The Present

The Past
Balance of Power

War on Terror II

Luftwafer
Member Avatar
A Has-Been
If we already know what's out there hen why send explorers in the first place. There could be bears, Vagabonds or Heathens out there, just beyond our view.
Yugoland-BOP

Kaloross
Member Avatar
User
We need an explorer to map the area around us.
Edited by Kaloross, Mar 22 2018, 03:13 PM.
Posted Image Ludwig Viktor-Habsburg Sim
Posted Image Prime Minister Emanuel Brinkerhoff-Rhine Confederation:Nations of A New World
Former

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Village Centre · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: