Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pakistan
Topic Started: Dec 4 2017, 05:33 AM (126 Views)
Gyrocile
Member Avatar
Pleasantly fragrant
I am absolutely dumbfounded ((IC and OOC tbh lol)) on how extreme Pakistan's reaction has been from India buying an air wing to India.

They were incredibly offensive in their initial response to it in the OIC and accompanied that with the withdrawal of diplomats from Russia without giving me time to respond at all.

Firstly, what the actual fuck? Secondly, judging by the US' and Pakistan's succession of posts in my Embassy it's clear they're in some form of conspiracy and this was a part of the plan.

Pakistan didn't do anything nearly so extreme when the sale of ABMs to India was announced, and that would change the nuclear landscape of the issue, not simply just India gaining another air wing of which they already have many.

Can you see how this points to them being up to something? I would love to continue good relations with Pakistan and India and remain neutral on the Kashmir issue but when Pakistan is acting like I've just stolen their lollipop then perhaps I will need to take a side.
Glory to Ismail! Long live eRegime!

BoP XVI
Posted Image President of the United States of America - Woodrow Wilson

Star Trek
Posted Image Tactical and Chief Security Officer [TAC/CSEC] - Lieutenant Commander Vaasolnak ch'Ziankrass

Accelerando
Posted Image Prime Director of the Republic of India - Professor Sanjay Nehru, PhD, DSc, DEng

Exiled
Exiled - GM

Former Games List
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Gyrocile
Member Avatar
Pleasantly fragrant
If they came to me and asked me to either halt or delay the sale then I would've been more than happy to do that while we have a discussion about it, but they've gone to the extreme already, they are clearly an unstable nation and not exactly a friend that Russia could rely on.

Could one of you suggest the sale is temporarily delayed for the discussion to take palace between Pakistan and me if he's willing. If he asks I'm not going to delay it because he's acted way over the top and doesn't warrant any favours.

BoP XVI

Star Trek
Posted Image Tactical and Chief Security Officer [TAC/CSEC] - Lieutenant Commander Vaasolnak ch'Ziankrass

Accelerando
Posted Image Prime Director of the Republic of India - Professor Sanjay Nehru, PhD, DSc, DEng

Exiled
Exiled - GM

Former Games List

Flaming bolshevik
Member Avatar
#MAUVEGANG
CPeR
Gyrocile,Dec 4 2017
04:46 AM
If they came to me and asked me to either halt or delay the sale then I would've been more than happy to do that while we have a discussion about it, but they've gone to the extreme already, they are clearly an unstable nation and not exactly a friend that Russia could rely on.

Could one of you suggest the sale is temporarily delayed for the discussion to take palace between Pakistan and me if he's willing. If he asks I'm not going to delay it because he's acted way over the top and doesn't warrant any favours.

Will do.
Koco Tashko
Interwar Albania

Independence Wars: Jose Miguel Carerra
BOP 2009: The Islamic Republic of Iran
PROUD MEMBER OF THE ISMAILJÜGEND
Saito Clan: Sengoku Jidai
Caucasian Federation: Nations of a New World
Vő Nguyęn Giáp: Vietnam War Sim
Zaire: BOP XII
Damdin Sükhbaatar: BOP 1919
#MAUVEGANG

Gyrocile
Member Avatar
Pleasantly fragrant
How does Turkey think this can best be managed? I've tried to start discussions with Pakistan to no avail, not even to agree that a delay would be the right way to go about it. Their hypocrisy in terms of the US is incredibly concerning - they seem dedicated to sabotaging relations with Russia which is something I really don't want to happen, but they're certainly making a good show of it all with their US allies.

Edit: If someone raised a proposal to the OIC to request that Russia delays its sale of the air wing to India until, say, October or the new year I would certainly acquiesce. In fact I think this would be the best way to go about it - would be a good show of Islamic/OIC unity behind Pakistan.

BoP XVI

Star Trek

Accelerando

Exiled
Exiled - GM

Former Games List

Gyrocile
Member Avatar
Pleasantly fragrant
I wanted to keep it quiet till it was announced in the turn but since I'm still getting heat for it I'll confirm that this turn I will be suspending the sale to India. :yay:

BoP XVI

Star Trek

Accelerando

Exiled
Exiled - GM

Former Games List

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Teahouse · Next Topic »
Add Reply