Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rhetoric
Topic Started: Nov 7 2017, 05:53 PM (148 Views)
Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
double-crossing tinpot dictator bitch
Super Moderators
We need the rhetoric on our side. That means AIPAC lobbying and JIDF. We'll see how much I can afford to allocate towards Israel for these purposes.

BoP XVI: Béla Kun, founder of The Party of Communists from Hungary (MKP)
Exiled: Isabelle Vil
Kindred Dispute: Sean_the_Red

No, fuck Rumania

past games

Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Robert Schumann
Member Avatar
Quitter
Agreed. We also need to wage the information war in the mainstream media. More conservative news outlets like FOX and the WSJ I have no doubt would be more than willing to carry our water, but with regards to more liberal/balanced outlets like MSNBC or CNN or Wapo or NYT, who still carry a mostly pro-Israeli posture but believe in "hearing both sides" (like from say Jimmy Carter), will be more open to airing pro-Palestinian viewpoints. So it might be of some importance to get Israeli scholars/defense analysts, the Alan Dershowitzes of the world and Pentagon officials to make the rounds on this issue to give their own spin on the conflict. To that end (if it's necessary to RP it), talking points could include:
1) Hamas violated the Egyptian-brokered June ceasefire by launching rockets into Southern Israel on 18 December 2008.
2) Israel had a right to defend itself from terrorist aggression.
3) Hamas used human shields to protect strategic positions and weapons caches from IDF forces (if you want to go there).

As time is fluid, Israel will declare a unilateral ceasefire on 18 January 2009 after receiving a stern phone-call from President-Elect Barack Obama to end the IDF offensive in Gaza and reengage in peace talks with the Palestinians (OoC: i.e. when the game officially starts).
Union of South Africa (South African Party/government)- BOP XVI
Agatha - Gyrocile's game

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
I agree and i have another thought. What we really need is a Palestinian that we can put on the news who will condemn Palestinian aggression whilst putting on a somewhat pro Palestine but not anti Israel stance. I.e. a way to moderate our liberals.

No, fuck Rumania

past games

Robert Schumann
Member Avatar
Quitter
Iran just reestablished diplomatic and presumably economic ties with Egypt. OIC is up to something (other than maybe pressing for the OTL Gladstone Report).
Union of South Africa (South African Party/government)- BOP XVI
Agatha - Gyrocile's game

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
Super Moderators
Robert Schumann,Nov 13 2017
08:01 AM
Iran just reestablished diplomatic and presumably economic ties with Egypt. OIC is up to something (other than maybe pressing for the OTL Gladstone Report).

I'll see what I can find out

No, fuck Rumania

past games

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · American Israel Public Affairs Committee · Next Topic »
Add Reply