Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Neutrality
Topic Started: Oct 4 2017, 09:59 AM (308 Views)
Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
The Confederation of México has declared it's neutrality in the US-Spain war. Citizens of México are free, and cannot be prevented from volunteering for either side, but they do so as private citizens, not representatives of the Guadalupean government.

Considering the significant impact the war will no doubt have on this hemisphere, México invites the representatives of all América's free people's to attend a conference in México City, so that they may discuss the likely impacts the conflict may have on the struggle for a free América.

Please indicate any interest below.

Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo in Independence Sim

Henri, Count of Chambourd, in Hapsburg Sim

"I prefer to march on my feet than to live on my knees before a military dictatorship." -- Zelaya

"Action must be taken at once; there is no time to be lost; we shall yet see the oppressors' yoke broken and the fragments scattered on the ground" -- Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo

"Freedom does not make a man happy, it makes him a man" -- Manuel Azana Diaz

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you can do." -- Doctor Ferreiro, Pan's Labyrinth
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

SergeantJohn
Member Avatar
User
Argentina will send some diplomats to such a conference. It is clear that all americans have to resist foreign occupation and that Mexiko is definetly a trusted ally, even if they do choose to remain neutral in their own war of independence.
Myoshi Chokei - Daimyo of the Myoshi-Clan - Sengoku Jidai

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
US will attend the meeting sending his secretary of state as delegate in hope for getting the continent support in the war against the tiranic Spain. (Only Paraguay would be missing)
Balance of Power 2009
Posted Image Luiz In�cio Lula da Silva, President of the Federative Republic of Brazil

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
Paraguay will send a foreign dignitary to attend said meeting.
:eregime: Member of the Secretariat of the People's Anti-Pony Front :eregime:

future games

past lives

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
The independent nation of Haiti will send too representatives
Balance of Power 2009
Posted Image Luiz In�cio Lula da Silva, President of the Federative Republic of Brazil

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

SergeantJohn
Member Avatar
User
Argentina would like the british crown to send a representative as an observer to the conference. If Mexiko agrees of course.
Myoshi Chokei - Daimyo of the Myoshi-Clan - Sengoku Jidai

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
SergeantJohn,Oct 4 2017
03:25 PM
Argentina would like the british crown to send a representative as an observer to the conference. If Mexiko agrees of course.

No objection

Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo in Independence Sim

Henri, Count of Chambourd, in Hapsburg Sim

"I prefer to march on my feet than to live on my knees before a military dictatorship." -- Zelaya

"Action must be taken at once; there is no time to be lost; we shall yet see the oppressors' yoke broken and the fragments scattered on the ground" -- Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo

"Freedom does not make a man happy, it makes him a man" -- Manuel Azana Diaz

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you can do." -- Doctor Ferreiro, Pan's Labyrinth

« Previous Topic · Press · Next Topic »
Add Reply