Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OOC; because rant is required
Topic Started: Jul 3 2017, 10:30 AM (6,073 Views)
Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
AND THE GAME BEGGINS :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :ese: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror: :terror:
Balance of Power 2009
Posted Image Luiz In�cio Lula da Silva, President of the Federative Republic of Brazil

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
Glad to see the Mapuche made it in the game. I wrote a fairly long essay about their social structure once

Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo in Independence Sim

Henri, Count of Chambourd, in Hapsburg Sim

"I prefer to march on my feet than to live on my knees before a military dictatorship." -- Zelaya

"Action must be taken at once; there is no time to be lost; we shall yet see the oppressors' yoke broken and the fragments scattered on the ground" -- Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo

"Freedom does not make a man happy, it makes him a man" -- Manuel Azana Diaz

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you can do." -- Doctor Ferreiro, Pan's Labyrinth

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017
10:32 AM
Glad to see the Mapuche made it in the game. I wrote a fairly long essay about their social structure once

indeed a great nation, I will alaways argue the best ally for Bolivia and Peru in their struggle of decolonization are them. However in this period of time they will usually align with realistas :cry:
Balance of Power 2009
Posted Image Luiz In�cio Lula da Silva, President of the Federative Republic of Brazil

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
Checking in. Took me a second to figure out my title would before the junta and before becoming SUPREME AND PERPETUAL DICTATOR!!!
:eregime: Member of the Secretariat of the People's Anti-Pony Front :eregime:

future games

past lives

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
Nihilist Comedy Hour,Jul 3 2017
11:57 AM
Checking in. Took me a second to figure out my title would before the junta and before becoming SUPREME AND PERPETUAL DICTATOR!!!

Hey, want me to scan a relevant section of "Open Veins of Latin America" for you?

"I prefer to march on my feet than to live on my knees before a military dictatorship." -- Zelaya

"Action must be taken at once; there is no time to be lost; we shall yet see the oppressors' yoke broken and the fragments scattered on the ground" -- Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you can do." -- Doctor Ferreiro, Pan's Labyrinth

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017
12:52 PM

Hey, want me to scan a relevant section of "Open Veins of Latin America" for you?

That would be great. Also curious as to why the whole region split into separate areas instead of just being a larger Argentina, and if that sound the ground work for the later wars.

future games

past lives

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
01:07 PM
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017

That would be great. Also curious as to why the whole region split into separate areas instead of just being a larger Argentina, and if that sound the ground work for the later wars.

What I'm about to scan should help with that actually

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
Turn 0 done, deadline for receiving the first turn orders 9th/07/2017 I shall post stats of units and morale acording to region tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay
Balance of Power 2009

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017

Here you go friend

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017
01:47 PM
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017

Here you go friend

Greatly appreciated.

future games

past lives

Westar
Member Avatar
Deo Volente
Could we get forums for public forums :shifty:

Like one for Colombia where all people in Colombia can speak in irregardless of side.
#BombsForBelgrade

Yes, I do racial profile. I cross the street based if I see someone of a certain skin tone. I don't want to run into no pasty skinned snitch. Fuck that.

Currently playing as

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017

Here you go friend

Well that certainly gives me some perspective for the politics of the region. I wonder if their is a book in English on Francia's rule.

future games

past lives

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
06:05 PM
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017

Here you go friend

Well that certainly gives me some perspective for the politics of the region. I wonder if their is a book in English on Francia's rule.

Crazy war right? Hope it was helpful

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017
06:18 PM
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017

Here you go friend

That sounds less like a war and more like an international conspiracy to commit genocide.

future games

past lives

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
06:20 PM
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017
06:18 PM
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017
Robespierre,Jul 3 2017

Here you go friend

That sounds less like a war and more like an international conspiracy to commit genocide.

Pretty much

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Main Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply