Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Topic Started: Jul 3 2017, 10:19 AM (1,957 Views)
Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
Independentista side: (W signales women characters)
Jose Artigas (Uruguay), liberal, radical, pro-abolition, reserved by SergeantJohn
Miguel Hidalgo (México), liberal, moderate, pro-abolition. reserved by Robespierre.
Ignacio Allende (Mexico), liberal, conservative, pro-abolition Reserved by Rhankun
Jose María Morelos (Mexico): liberal, radical, pro-abolition, reserved by Makao
María Antonia Santos Plata (Colombia) W: liberal, radical, pro-abolition, reserved by Westar
Francisco de Paula Santander (Colombia): liberal, moderate, no defined opinion, reserved by JV
Juana Azurduy de Padilla (Bolivia)W: liberal, radical, no formed opinion, reserved by Sairoise
Dr. José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia y Velasco (Paraguay), liberal, moderate, pro-abolition, reserved by Nihilist Comedy Hour
Frei Caneca (Brasil): Liberal, moderate, pro-abolition;
Manuel de Carvallo Pais de Andrade (Brasil): Liberal, radical, no defined opinion;
Maria Remedios de Escalada (Argentina) W: Liberal, radical, pro-abolition
Juan Lavalle (Argentina): Liberal, radical, pro-abolition

Simon Bolivar (Venezuela), liberal, radical, pro-abolition; KILLED
Antonio Nariño (Colombia), Liberal,radical, pro-abolition, KILLED
Manuel Belgrano (Argentina), constitucional monarchist, moderate, no formed opinion KILLED
José de San Martin (Argentina), constitucional monarchist, conservative, no formed [opinion, KILLED
Juan Jose Castelli (Argentina): liberal, radical, pro-abolition KILLED
Macha Guemes (Argentina) W: Liberal, radical, pro-slavery KILLED
Marie Lachenais (Haiti) W: liberal, moderate, pro-abolition, KILLED
Jose Miguel Carrera (Chile): Liberal, radical, pro-abolition KILLED

Fernandista side:
Charlotte of Prussia (Prussia-Spain-Peru), Constitutional monarchist, conservative, pro-abolition
"Inca" Jose Fernando de Abascal (Spain-Peru), Monarchist, moderate, pro-abolition reserved by Murtox
Infante Francisco de Paula y Borbon (Spain), Constitutional Monarchist, moderate, pro-abolition;
Jose Manuel de Goyeneche (Peru), Constitutional Monarchist, conservative, no formed opinion;
Mateo Pumacahua (Peru), Constitutional Monarchist, conservative, pro-abolition
Pío Tristan (Perú), Constitutional Monarchist, conservative, pro-abolition KILLED

Carlista side:
Joaquín de la Pezuela (Spain), Monarchist, conservative, no formed opinion;
Tomás de Zumalacárregui e Imaz, Monarchist, conserrvative, no formed opinion;
Domingo de Monteverde (Spain), Monarchist, conservative, pro-abolition; KILLED
Agustín de Iturbide (Mexico), Monarchist, conservative, pro-slavery KILLED

American side:
James Monroe: liberal, moderate, no formed opinion,
Andrew Jackson: liberal, radical, pro-slavery, reserved by Dr. Novella
Olivar Hazzard Perry: liberal, radical, no formed opinion,
William Henry Harrison: liberal, moderate, pro-salvery; KILLED

Added all reservations to the date and some extra characters, the order is determined from up to down acording to relevance. Feel free to suggest any other character non-listed.
Edited by Commrade Yusuf, Mar 19 2018, 04:38 PM.

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Sithlent
Newcomer
I'd like to be Jose de San Martin.
President Ross Perot in BoP XV
Red Robb Rivers in Dance of Dragons

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
Sithlent,Jul 3 2017
11:13 AM
I'd like to be Jose de San Martin.

First Argentinian character!!!! :yay: :yay:
added

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

GiveHim6
Member Avatar
User
So someone who has "no formed opinion" gives the player the freedom to choose whether they support or oppose slavery, or are they bound to be neutral?
General J.B.M. Hertzog KC - National Party (South Africa) MP Balance of Power XVI (1919)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
GiveHim6,Jul 5 2017
03:01 PM
So someone who has "no formed opinion" gives the player the freedom to choose whether they support or oppose slavery, or are they bound to be neutral?

:smug: Uruguay?
:eregime: Member of the Secretariat of the People's Anti-Pony Front :eregime:

Republic of Liberia - President Daniel Edward Howard (1919)
BOP XVI by Ismail

Pan-African Federation - Rais Hashaan Uba (2118)
Accelerando (beta) by FSAD

past lives

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
GiveHim6,Jul 5 2017
03:01 PM

neutral regarding the issue, however is also suceptible to be defined (as pro-slavery or pro-abolition) by the player actions in the long term. Knowing your style it would have been ideal to play as a Brasilian, but in the time being no character is that brutal or racist. So I guess Goyeneche in realista side to kill all rebels is what best suits for you.

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

GiveHim6
Member Avatar
User
Commrade Yusuf,Jul 5 2017
04:38 PM
neutral regarding the issue, however is also suceptible to be defined (as pro-slavery or pro-abolition) by the player actions in the long term. Knowing your style it would have been ideal to play as a Brasilian, but in the time being no character is that brutal or racist. So I guess Goyeneche in realista side to kill all rebels is what best suits for you.

Well, if we have trouble securing more realistas, I could pick up Goyenche. But I'll choose Francisco Miranda until such a time.........a feminist supporter of slavery? Sounds like my man.
General J.B.M. Hertzog KC - National Party (South Africa) MP Balance of Power XVI (1919)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
GiveHim6,Jul 5 2017
05:17 PM

Well, if we have trouble securing more realistas, I could pick up Goyenche. But I'll choose Francisco Miranda until such a time.........a feminist supporter of slavery? Sounds like my man.

Make Columbia Greater Than EVER.

Posted Image

BOP XVI by Ismail

past lives

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
GiveHim6,Jul 5 2017
05:17 PM

Also by the time you already had sex with women in 6 diferent Imperial courts included the Zarine Catherine from Russia; from which you will design the actual flag of Colombia (btw also slightly modified by Venezuela and Ecuador): Yellow like her blonde hair, Blue like her deep eyes and Red due to her sweet lips (No joke here, this is the actual origin of the flag).

So added as Francisco de Miranda

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

SergeantJohn
Member Avatar
User
If its still possible to join i would choose Jose Artigas and bring some juicy action to uruguay. :yay:
Jose Gervasio Artigas - The Eternal Consul - Independence Wars
Elected Dictator of the Argentinian-Brazilian Federation - Champion of the Repbulic

[HELM] Chief Helm Officer - Leutnant John Trakinovich - USS Vanguard

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
SergeantJohn,Aug 11 2017
08:51 AM
If its still possible to join i would choose Jose Artigas and bring some juicy action to uruguay. :yay:

omfg plz. Though, I think you some years to go.

BOP XVI by Ismail

past lives

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
SergeantJohn,Aug 11 2017

Well Brazilians attack next turn :aaa: but if you want it, yeah.

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

SergeantJohn
Member Avatar
User
Commrade Yusuf,Aug 11 2017
02:34 PM
SergeantJohn,Aug 11 2017

Its not my fault that brazilians are suicidal!
Jose Gervasio Artigas - The Eternal Consul - Independence Wars
Elected Dictator of the Argentinian-Brazilian Federation - Champion of the Repbulic

[HELM] Chief Helm Officer - Leutnant John Trakinovich - USS Vanguard

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
SergeantJohn,Aug 11 2017
04:07 PM
Commrade Yusuf,Aug 11 2017
02:34 PM
SergeantJohn,Aug 11 2017

Its not my fault that brazilians are suicidal!

done, just for the matter do you speak spanish?

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

Saoirse
Member Avatar
The Right Honorable Charles Evans Hughes, President of The Union League Club of New York, President of the Northern Baptists Convention, former Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, Thirty-sixth Governor of New York State
I still want to play as Juana
I just keep forgetting about the game
Charles Evans Hughes, President of the Northern Baptist Convention, President of The Union League Club of New York | BoP XVI Posted Image

2000 Presidential Election | GM

Accelerando: Powellian Central Reclamation Basin

Formerly

Posted Image
#MAUVEGANG

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Main Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: