Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OOC
Topic Started: Jan 26 2017, 02:56 PM (19,339 Views)
Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
OOC here. I've been informed VGL is inactive, so we'll need a new Madero before we officially can start.

Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo in Independence Sim

Henri, Count of Chambourd, in Hapsburg Sim

"I prefer to march on my feet than to live on my knees before a military dictatorship." -- Zelaya

"Action must be taken at once; there is no time to be lost; we shall yet see the oppressors' yoke broken and the fragments scattered on the ground" -- Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo

"Freedom does not make a man happy, it makes him a man" -- Manuel Azana Diaz

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you can do." -- Doctor Ferreiro, Pan's Labyrinth
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

appleby
Member Avatar
User
Robespierre,Jan 26 2017
02:56 PM
OOC here. I've been informed VGL is inactive, so we'll need a new Madero before we officially can start.

Hallo, just checking. Is Felipe Angeles back in Mexico from France at the start of the game?

Yah, we need a Madero so that I can get my stars.
Felipe Angeles, General de Brigada en El Federales - Mexicanos, al grito de guerra XV
Yitzhak Shamir, The Prime Minister of Israel - Balance of Power XV
Philoo, Garden of Eden

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
appleby,Jan 26 2017
03:46 PM
Robespierre,Jan 26 2017
02:56 PM

Hallo, just checking. Is Felipe Angeles back in Mexico from France at the start of the game?

Yah, we need a Madero so that I can get my stars.

Yes, he is.

"I prefer to march on my feet than to live on my knees before a military dictatorship." -- Zelaya

"Action must be taken at once; there is no time to be lost; we shall yet see the oppressors' yoke broken and the fragments scattered on the ground" -- Miguel Hidalgo y Costillo

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you can do." -- Doctor Ferreiro, Pan's Labyrinth

Mr. Belpit
Member Avatar
Notable User
Where did you find a map of Mexico that misspells "Sonora"? :blink:
Current
Ismail's Blame ZB: Hak Pon-jo, civilian, owner of a house in the neighborhood
MDennis3's Stalin's Successor: Pyotr Timofeyovich Dushenin, prominent member of the Politburo
mcmorgan79's Sengoku Jidai: Hachikawa Aki, General of the Sue Clan

Former

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
Mr. Belpit,Jan 26 2017
04:02 PM
Where did you find a map of Mexico that misspells "Sonora"? :blink:

Lol, google images. I'll fix it after I'm done with military stats

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
The forum areas are ready! I just need to write turn 0, and once we have a Madero we can start :yay:

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
Turn 0 is up!
The due date is prospective. If we don't get a new Madero today I'll change it.

:yay:

Smyg
Established User
LOCO LOCO
WWII Albania: Herr Baron Dr. Bolko Karl Ernst Gotthard Freiherr von Richthofen, Nazi Archaeologist.

Commrade Yusuf
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
This shit is gona be loca!!!! :aaa:
Balance of Power 2009
Posted Image Luiz In�cio Lula da Silva, President of the Federative Republic of Brazil

Independence Wars
The Old Man

Former

Nihilist Comedy Hour
Member Avatar
lUser
Party in the city where the heat is on. All night on the beach til the break of dawn.
:eregime: Member of the Secretariat of the People's Anti-Pony Front :eregime:

future games

past lives

JV
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
Well who is playing madera?
Llazar Fundo, always and forever.

Germany 2009

The Zapata.

Supreme Leader of Iran

Ballad of M-30-7

Makao
Member Avatar
Muerte a los hacendados
CPeR
JV,Jan 26 2017
04:15 PM

You. :shifty:
God is great! Death to America! Death to Israel! A curse upon the Jews! Victory for Islam!
Jose Maria Teclo Morelos Perez y Pavon Independence Wars
Hu Jintao People's Republic of China-BoP 2009
Benben GoE:R

Spoiler: click to toggle

Chairman of the Electoral Commission (2014, 2016)
"Even the blind will not be able to claim ignorance to the shining rays of Communism."
"Livin' life strapped put a target on a scrap"
JV is a liberal.

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
JV,Jan 26 2017
06:15 PM

Hoping someone will take it. I'll freely allow switches too, unless you are already a vital character. Ismail also got us mentioned on Facebook and Reddit, so we'll hopefully see some new signups.

Red John

CPeR
Do you mind adding player names next to all characters in the members list in each subforum? Some have them while others don't. :shifty:

Former

Robespierre
Member Avatar
Established User
Of course, I'll add them later tonight.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · "Mexicanos, al grito de guerra!" · Next Topic »
Add Reply