Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Questions and Comments
Topic Started: Jul 2 2015, 05:35 PM (536 Views)
FSAD
Unregistered

This thread is for asking questions or clarifying things you're not sure about!
Quote Post Goto Top

officerpup
Member Avatar
Established User
If you get to level 5 in a stat, can you do the corresponding action as much as you want?
Spirit of King Saint Stephen I - GM of Magyar Kztrsasg II (1853)
President Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - BoP XII (1981)

Magyar K�zt�rsas�g II: HungarySim 1853

--------------------
Future Games

--------------------
Old Games

--------------------
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

FSAD
Unregistered

Actually level 4 is already the level where you gain one action per turn. Level 5 would mean that you would be able to beat a person in the event of a tie if they had a level 4 though...
Quote Post Goto Top

officerpup
Member Avatar
Established User
I mean as many times in a turn as you want.

Also, how does the defend action work? Does it always beat attack or does it depend on skill levels?
Spirit of King Saint Stephen I - GM of Magyar Kztrsasg II (1853)
President Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - BoP XII (1981)

Magyar K�zt�rsas�g II: HungarySim 1853

--------------------
Future Games

--------------------
Old Games

--------------------
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Madriporpoise
Unregistered

I think you can only do an action as many times as you have it in the bank. Like if you have 2 Populate actions then you can only do it twice even if you have 5 territories.
Quote Post Goto Top

FSAD
Unregistered

It always beats an attack, but yeah you can't necessarily do it forever, you will run out of actions eventually since you can only bank two. But yeah Madriporpoise is correct...
Quote Post Goto Top

Madriporpoise
Unregistered

If your only territory is an island and there are other hominids across the water does that mean you get the isolation bonus for evolution points whenever the land bridge is inaccessible? Asking for a friend...
Quote Post Goto Top

FSAD
Unregistered

Yes, if there is no land bridge then you're isolated
Quote Post Goto Top

FSAD
Unregistered

Sorry I had some work today and had to pick up someone at the airport. Got to do something early in the morning but I'll get the turn out tomorrow afternoon I think. I'm hitting the hay, exhausted!
Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Humanity · Next Topic »
Add Reply