Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Choose Your Race
Topic Started: Dec 30 2013, 09:57 PM (752 Views)
FSAD
Unregistered

Last time we played this, mood suggested that I make less open planets to make the game move faster, so that's what I've done. Feel free to grab a race and find an avatar for you to use.

The race choices are as follows... from the upper left going clockwise and spiraling towards the center:

Posted Image

BREEN - 3 HOMEWORLDS
FERENGI - 4 HOMEWORLDS
BENZITES - 3 HOMEWORLDS
ROMULANS - 4 HOMEWORLDS
BORG - 4 HOMEWORLDS
KLINGONS - 4 HOMEWORLDS
ORIONS - 3 HOMEWORLDS
VULCANS - 3 HOMEWORLDS
DOMINION - 4 HOMEWORLDS
CARDASSIANS - 4 HOMEWORLDS
BAJORANS - 3 HOMEWORLDS
HUMANS - 4 HOMEWORLDS
NAUSICAANS - 3 HOMEWORLDS
ANDORIANS - 3 HOMEWORLDS

Each race has one of a number of different special abilities.

Diplomatic Conflict Resolution - In lieu of their normal action, a ship can force one neighboring ship to hold. Humans, Vulcans and Benzites have this ability.

Kamikaze Attack - Your ship goes on a suicide run. Your ship and a neighboring targeted ship are both destroyed. Bajorans and Nausicaans have this ability.

Warrior Spirit - A Scout can hold against a Capital ship. Andorians and Klingons have this ability.

Cardassian Militarism - For every four planets held, you can support an additional scout. This ability is Cardassian-only.

Mercenary Ships - You do not need to disband ships if you are above your supply limit. Ferengi and Orions have this ability.

Romulan Cloaking - A ship can spend its action to hide itself on the map. Another action is required to uncloak. A cloaked ship can not do any action apart from moving, it can not attack, hold or support. When you decloak, it counts as a move into that sector from an imaginary adjacent sector, and can be supported by other ships. This is Romulan-only.

Energy-Dampening Weapons - A Capital ship can disable a neighboring ship as its action. The other ship is essentially non-existent for the next turn, it can not move, attack, hold or support. The space the disabled ship occupies is considered empty for movement purposes. This is Breen-only.

Shapeshifting Founders - Once per turn, you can submit one order for a single ship belonging to another player. This order takes precedence over the player's order. This is Dominion-only.

Borg Assimilation - You can produce ships on any planet you control, not only homeworlds. This is Borg-only.
Goto Top

Robert Schumann
Member Avatar
Quitter
borg
Attached to this post:
Attachments: pregame.png (745.56 KB)
Union of South Africa - BOP XVI
Agatha - Gyrocile's game
Offline Goto Top

mood
Unregistered

dominion
Goto Top

cumfart_vortex
Unregistered

Ferengei
Goto Top

FSAD
Unregistered

This is the only game in town. Grab a race, please. Or you can wait for Katanga... or the police to track down CommunistWaffle's keyboard. I promise it's a fun game, and doesn't require a lot of work or investment.
Goto Top

officerpup
Member Avatar
Established User
Klingon
Spirit of King Saint Stephen I - GM of Magyar Kztrsasg II (1853)
President Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - BoP XII (1981)

Magyar K�zt�rsas�g II: HungarySim 1853

--------------------
Future Games

--------------------
Old Games

--------------------
Offline Goto Top

FSAD
Unregistered

If I can't get some more people I will probably move this to SA...
Goto Top

cxcxxxxx
Unregistered

FSAD,Dec 31 2013
10:30 PM
If I can't get some more people I will probably move this to SA...

Only losers pay money for forum accounts.
Goto Top

MercZ
Notable User
I'll be the peace-loving Vulcans.
Offline Goto Top

Madriporpoise
Unregistered

Since this place is the most fun I've had on an internet forum in years, I will try Vulcan for the sake for community spirit.
Goto Top

Madriporpoise
Unregistered

Oh Goddamnit I'll be Cardassia then.
Goto Top

MercZ
Notable User
Madriporpoise,Dec 31 2013
10:42 PM
Oh Goddamnit I'll be Cardassia then.

We can trade if you want to.
Offline Goto Top

FSAD
Unregistered

Game map is complete, closing to new players. Game has begun!
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Star Trek Game · Next Topic »
Locked Topic