zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Presidential Address to the Nation
JV
Posted: Mar 18 2017, 05:08 PM

Glorious User
Group Icon

Group: United Nations Secretary-General
Member No.: 1,298

QUOTE (JV @ Mar 18 2017, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Mar 18 2017, 02:47 PM)
It breaks my heart to see the horrible state our glorious capital is in. For some time it has been clear that Madero has no control over the radcials he whored himself out to but only now does everyone realize this fact thanks to Zapata's disgraceful actions in Mexico City.

Madero has lost any legitimate claim to the presidency since she cannot perform the most important function of the presidency: to keep our nation safe. I alone can keep order and protect Mexicans from radicals banditry.

Considering there were only 10 elites to every 10,000 regular, honest people, I dare say the capital doesn't agree with you.

What will you do when the mansions start deteriorating because uppity beggars occupy them?
Maintain them. These are shelters, ran by an organization.

How will your slaves get jobs without any capital?
Well you see we don't have slaves. After fighting against the slavery over land your elite hacienda friends installed, I dare say I wouldn't let persons become indentured either. As to the other part of your question, I don't recall the elites of Mexico city who've fled carrying capital or machinery out with them. After all, we wouldn't have allowed them to leave like we did if they carried a factory or two and gold bars in their vehicle.

Who will produce art
Artists
build magnificent architecture
Architects
start industries
Industrialists
and make scientific discoveries
Scientists.

if all the brightest lights of society are cast out and impoverished mobs take their place?
My dear boy, just because you have money doesn't make you a better person. I asked the people of Mexico city, and they told me about how your army and other armies pillaged the poor of Mexico. Raped women, even. When I first came in to help Madero, they told me how thankful to god they were that my men, humble peasants who farm with a rifle on their shoulder, simply and politely asked for a bit of food and water after a long walk. You call ordinary men and women mobs, wretches, uncivilized and uppity beggars, but the elites of Mexico have been the sole barbarians in their lives. I'm simply asking they show some appreciation.

You can take money from the rich and redistribute it to feed the mob for a few months. But they will starve once that money runs out.
Don't worry, the economy is doing better than ever now that more people have access to more of what the market provides. As we all know, the market supplies the demand of those who have the money. I understand why an elitist like you wants the market to supply only the demand of elites and cries about how the money is running out when common people get a bit more access, but I assure you, there is more wealth creation in mexico city than has ever been. I hope to leave Mexico city a richer city when Madero returns to it.

--------------------
Llazar Fundo, always and forever.

The Zapata.

UN Secretary General BOP XV

Windill: (JV) (W)
Size:2x2
Sex: 1
Strength: 5
Speed: 20 - 6
Fertility: 50% + 2x6
Intelligence: 80%
Stamina: 9% + 2x2
Metabolism: 1 + 2
Toughness: 150 + 20
Mr. Belpit
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 08:23 AM

Notable User

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,306

QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Mar 19 2017, 06:47 AM)
What will you do when the mansions start deteriorating because uppity beggars occupy them? How will your slaves get jobs without any capital? Who will produce art, build magnificent architecture, start industries, and make scientific discoveries if all the brightest lights of society are cast out and impoverished mobs take their place?

You can take money from the rich and redistribute it to feed the mob for a few months. But they will starve once that money runs out.

This attitude is exactly why the common people turned against your master Porfirio and chose Madero, the legitimate, democratically-elected president of our nation. It has been your downfall as well.

--------------------
Current
"Mexicanos, al grito de guerra!": General Benjamin G. Hill, Maderista, Commander of the Capital Division (formerly the Sonoran Division)
Balance of Power XV (1990-): Bill Gates, CEO and Co-Founder of Microsoft Corporation
Garden of Eden: Kakuranaka, Type 3 Mandrapopoid, Prophet of the Cult of Kakuranaka, Spiritual Guide of Numberless Horde

[spoiler=Former]
Afghanistan II: Abdul Abdullah, Minister of the Interior, Chief of Afghan National Police
Albania: The Game: Musa Qazimi, Mufti of Tirana
Magical Island Game: FELIPE DE COLO (OF SPAIN)
Balance of Power XIII: President Chun Doo-hwan, Republic of Korea
Afghanistan III (beta): Mohammad Yunus Khalis, Leader of Hizb-i-Islami Khalis
Balance of Power XIV: Pierre Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

War on Terror: Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, Leader of Hizb-i-Islami Gulbuddin

1600 Penn: Senator Chuck Belpit (R-FL), Congressman Terry Poffo (R-OK), and State Senator Cecilia Soon-jung Belpit (R-TX)
[/spoiler]
Andre Massena
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 11:15 AM

Established User

Member No.: 1,225

QUOTE (Mr. Belpit @ Mar 19 2017, 09:23 AM)
What will you do when the mansions start deteriorating because uppity beggars occupy them? How will your slaves get jobs without any capital? Who will produce art, build magnificent architecture, start industries, and make scientific discoveries if all the brightest lights of society are cast out and impoverished mobs take their place?

This attitude is exactly why the common people turned against your master Porfirio and chose Madero, the legitimate, democratically-elected president of our nation. It has been your downfall as well.

Does Madero think mansions should be turned to work houses?

--------------------
Victoriano Huerta
The Iron Fist of Mexico
Mexican Revolution Game

Boris Yeltsin
Russian Federation
BOP XV (1990)

Rep. Colton Burpo
Alabama 4th
1600 Penn
JV
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 07:36 PM

Glorious User
Group Icon

QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Mar 19 2017, 09:15 AM)

These are not prisons where occupants are forced to work. At any rate, they are large building built with comfort in mind and have many rooms. It's a natural ready made shelter for multitudes of the needy, that you view as dirt to be scrubbed off your shoe.

--------------------

The Zapata.

Mr. Belpit
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 08:47 PM

Notable User

Member No.: 1,306

QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Mar 20 2017, 01:15 AM)

I know our legitimate president Madero believes in not looking down his nose at the common man and instead seeing in them the very heart and spirit of our nation.

The commoner masses may not be beautiful to look upon, but they are the very lifeblood of our society. The brightest among us can only rise on foundations built on the labor of the average working man.

How rich could the great tycoons become without the laborers sweating away in their factories and mines and truck convoys? Even the most brilliant poets, artists, statesmen, and so on need to wear clothes, live in buildings, and use tools all built by uneducated hands. Even the most brilliant general will lose every battle without the common soldiers to fill his ranks and loyally fight for him.

Your master Porfirio, unlike Francisco Madero, did not understand that leadership of our people is a burden and responsibility. He thought, just as you think, that it is but a privilege to be given to certain lucky elites, or taken by force by whoever wants it. The Mexican people have made it clear that they will no longer tolerate the arrogance of the old regime when the real president sees and respects the value of the common working man.

--------------------
Current
"Mexicanos, al grito de guerra!": General Benjamin G. Hill, Maderista, Commander of the Capital Division (formerly the Sonoran Division)
Balance of Power XV (1990-): Bill Gates, CEO and Co-Founder of Microsoft Corporation
Garden of Eden: Kakuranaka, Type 3 Mandrapopoid, Prophet of the Cult of Kakuranaka, Spiritual Guide of Numberless Horde

[spoiler=Former]
Afghanistan II: Abdul Abdullah, Minister of the Interior, Chief of Afghan National Police
Albania: The Game: Musa Qazimi, Mufti of Tirana
Magical Island Game: FELIPE DE COLO (OF SPAIN)
Balance of Power XIII: President Chun Doo-hwan, Republic of Korea
Afghanistan III (beta): Mohammad Yunus Khalis, Leader of Hizb-i-Islami Khalis
Balance of Power XIV: Pierre Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

War on Terror: Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, Leader of Hizb-i-Islami Gulbuddin

1600 Penn: Senator Chuck Belpit (R-FL), Congressman Terry Poffo (R-OK), and State Senator Cecilia Soon-jung Belpit (R-TX)
[/spoiler]
Andre Massena
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 09:22 PM

Established User

If Mexicans wish to repeat the French Revolution then so be it, but I doubt most want to.

--------------------
Victoriano Huerta
The Iron Fist of Mexico
Mexican Revolution Game

Boris Yeltsin
Russian Federation
BOP XV (1990)

Rep. Colton Burpo
Alabama 4th
1600 Penn
Andre Massena
Posted: Apr 1 2017, 08:53 PM

Established User

4 August

It is declared that as of August 4th, 1914, there exists a state of war between the United Mexican States and the German Empire.

~President Victoriano Huerta

12 August

It is declared that as of August 12th, 1914, there exists a state of war between the United Mexican States and the Austrian Empire as well as the Kingdom of Hungary.

--------------------
Victoriano Huerta
The Iron Fist of Mexico
Mexican Revolution Game

Boris Yeltsin
Russian Federation
BOP XV (1990)

Rep. Colton Burpo
Alabama 4th
1600 Penn
Sean_the_Red
Posted: Apr 1 2017, 10:04 PM

double-crossing tinpot dictator bitch

Member No.: 1,487

QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Apr 1 2017, 08:53 PM)
4 August

It is declared that as of August 4th, 1914, there exists a state of war between the United Mexican States and the German Empire.

12 August

It is declared that as of August 12th, 1914, there exists a state of war between the United Mexican States and the Austrian Empire as well as the Kingdom of Hungary.

The Mexican people deny any declaration of war against Germany.

--------------------
"Mexicanos, al grito de guerra!": Ricardo Magon, Mayor of Mexico City ; #TeamMagon-Villa!
BOP XV: Nelson 'Madiba' Mandela of The ANC and Umkhonto we Sizwe; Amandla Ngawethu!
Garden of Eden: God Jeeung Long Dong; Gen 1, Sex 2

[spoiler=past games]BOP XIV: Comandante Fonseca, El Presidente de Nicaragua
War on Terror: Al-Sayid Hassan Nasrallah Secretary-General of Hezbollah
1600 Penn: Governor J.M. Thompson (D-I, TX);
[/spoiler]
Andre Massena
Posted: Apr 1 2017, 11:24 PM

Established User

QUOTE (Sean_the_Red @ Apr 1 2017, 11:04 PM)
4 August

12 August

The legislature and president declared war, thus Mexico is at war. Does someone need a civics lesson?

--------------------
Victoriano Huerta
The Iron Fist of Mexico
Mexican Revolution Game

Boris Yeltsin
Russian Federation
BOP XV (1990)

Rep. Colton Burpo
Alabama 4th
1600 Penn
Sean_the_Red
Posted: Apr 1 2017, 11:31 PM

double-crossing tinpot dictator bitch

Member No.: 1,487

QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Apr 1 2017, 11:24 PM)
4 August

12 August

The legislature and president declared war, thus Mexico is at war. Does someone need a civics lesson?

A government derives it's mandate to rule from the people. The people reject the war. Nor did the people mandate Huerta to rule.

This post has been edited by Sean_the_Red on Apr 1 2017, 11:36 PM

--------------------
"Mexicanos, al grito de guerra!": Ricardo Magon, Mayor of Mexico City ; #TeamMagon-Villa!
BOP XV: Nelson 'Madiba' Mandela of The ANC and Umkhonto we Sizwe; Amandla Ngawethu!
Garden of Eden: God Jeeung Long Dong; Gen 1, Sex 2

[spoiler=past games]BOP XIV: Comandante Fonseca, El Presidente de Nicaragua
War on Terror: Al-Sayid Hassan Nasrallah Secretary-General of Hezbollah
1600 Penn: Governor J.M. Thompson (D-I, TX);
[/spoiler]
JV
Posted: Apr 2 2017, 02:16 PM

Glorious User
Group Icon

It's true. You are neither a president nor have a legislature to make declarations. You're just just a guy with a gun acting like a bigshot cause your babysitters gave you the money to play.

--------------------

The Zapata.

Andre Massena
Posted: Apr 2 2017, 03:02 PM

Established User

QUOTE (Sean_the_Red @ Apr 2 2017, 12:31 AM)
4 August

12 August

A government derives it's mandate to rule from the people. The people reject the war. Nor did the people mandate Huerta to rule.

The legislature vested me with the power of the presidency and am recognized as president by most major nations. You, on the other hand, are a bandit. The only mandate your master and you received is from your bellies. Your clique only rules through terror and violence.

It is true that the people do not want a war. No one hates war more than I do. I have seen all the horrors wrought by it in my long career. But war has been forced upon the people of Mexico- by Villa and Zapata's terrorism, by Madero's aggression against the United States, and by Madero's policy of making Mexico a German protectorate. It is up to me to save Mexico end the bloodshed. But we cannot end it with an unjust peace. We must end it with a peace that ensures stability, social harmony, prosperity, and the protection of the country's cultural and religious traditions for generations to come.

This post has been edited by Andre Massena on Apr 2 2017, 03:11 PM

--------------------
Victoriano Huerta
The Iron Fist of Mexico
Mexican Revolution Game

Boris Yeltsin
Russian Federation
BOP XV (1990)

Rep. Colton Burpo
Alabama 4th
1600 Penn
JV
Posted: Apr 2 2017, 03:21 PM

Glorious User
Group Icon

Legislature neither confirmed you, not that such an act would be lawful in the first place, especially considering how you came to call yourself a president nor do most nations recognize you. Madero has more legitimacy, however you wish to twist it. We well be inviting the reporters to come directly here to personally witness the confessionals of your victims.

--------------------

The Zapata.

Videospirit
Posted: Apr 4 2017, 11:45 AM

Established User

Member No.: 835

QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Apr 2 2017, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE (Sean_the_Red @ Apr 2 2017, 12:31 AM)
4 August

12 August

The legislature vested me with the power of the presidency and am recognized as president by most major nations. You, on the other hand, are a bandit. The only mandate your master and you received is from your bellies. Your clique only rules through terror and violence.

It is true that the people do not want a war. No one hates war more than I do. I have seen all the horrors wrought by it in my long career. But war has been forced upon the people of Mexico- by Villa and Zapata's terrorism, by Madero's aggression against the United States, and by Madero's policy of making Mexico a German protectorate. It is up to me to save Mexico end the bloodshed. But we cannot end it with an unjust peace. We must end it with a peace that ensures stability, social harmony, prosperity, and the protection of the country's cultural and religious traditions for generations to come.

The only country to recognize you is France and... No, Fuck France.

--------------------
President George Bush
BoP XV

Madero
The true **** President of Mexico
"Mexicanos, al grito de guerra!"
Andre Massena
Posted: May 15 2017, 02:17 AM

Established User

The righteous people of Mexico City have spoken and their words have reverberated across the nation: "Down with the Mad Madero! Down with the Anarchist Zapata! Down with the Villain Villa!" they chanted as they rose against their oppressors. The brave sacrifices made by the martyrs of the Christmas Revolution against the three-headed hydra has inspired the Army of the Righteous to win a great victory in the Second Battle of Tampico. Thanks to this glorious feat of arms the city and its people were spared the brutality of the Madero-Zapata reign of terror which has already ravaged, raped, desecrated, and despoiled our once great capital.

I call on the people of Mexico to join the Army of the Righteous to ensure that the Rape of Mexico City is never repeated, that law, order, and piety are restored to Mexico, and that the sacrifices of the martyrs of the Christmas Revolution are honored. Our army has won one great victory after another and the next triumph is within sight. God is with us and our victory is inevitable!

This post has been edited by Andre Massena on May 15 2017, 03:18 AM

--------------------
Victoriano Huerta
The Iron Fist of Mexico
Mexican Revolution Game

Boris Yeltsin
Russian Federation
BOP XV (1990)

Rep. Colton Burpo
Alabama 4th
1600 Penn
« Next Oldest | Pamphlets, Articles, Speeches | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0387 seconds · Archive