|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
| eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.|
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.
Posted: Mar 30 2016, 12:35 AM
1. The forum WorldBuilding Nomic shall always include at least one member who is an office-holder: The moderator, whose job it is to rule on all forum rule proposals and to record all rules, etc. The initial holder of the post of moderator is liberonscien.
2. Members make Proposals to change the laws of the forum. A Proposal is submitted via Privately messaging the moderator.
3. The moderator will judge each proposal submitted and accept, reject or ignore it. To ignore a proposal, the condition by which it is ignored must be explicit elsewhere in the rule set. The moderator may, at any time, modify or remove any existing rule or enact new rules by issuing a Proclamation. In addition, he/she may, at any time, issue a Directive calling for proposals in a certain area.
4. If a member has submitted a proposal and then submits a new proposal before a ruling is made on the first, the new proposal will replace the older proposal.
5. Any member may, at any time, submit a Point of Order to raise any issue relevant to the forum via this sub forum
6. Each submission will be numbered by the moderator in order of appearance and, if approved by the moderator, will apply instantly to all submissions numbered greater than the accepted proposal unless it specifies otherwise. When several rules apply at the same time, precedence as specified explicitly by the rules is applied first. Where there is no explicit or conflicting explicit precedence, the rules are applied from lowest to highest as far as possible without conflict.
7. Failure to follow any or all of the rules will result in immediate punishment as determined by the rule set.