eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Regaining Peace and Stability in Mexico Act
Andre Massena
Posted: Mar 14 2017, 08:54 AM

Established User

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,225

Think of the proposed constitution as a guideline, not a demand, except the protections for Catholicism.

--------------------
Victoriano Huerta
Mexican Revolution Game

Boris Yeltsin
Gravedigger of Communism
BOP XV (1990)
Videospirit
Posted: Mar 14 2017, 09:00 AM

Established User

Member No.: 835

QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Mar 14 2017, 08:54 AM)
Think of the proposed constitution as a guideline, not a demand, except the protections for Catholicism.

I refuse to tell someone they're less mexican because they aren't catholic.

--------------------
President George Bush
BoP XV

Madero
The true **** President of Mexico
"Mexicanos, al grito de guerra!"
Andre Massena
Posted: Mar 14 2017, 09:10 AM

Established User

Member No.: 1,225

QUOTE (Videospirit @ Mar 14 2017, 10:00 AM)

I never suggested such a thing. After all, I advocated for the protection of the right to freely worship. However, it must be conceded that Roman Catholicism is the official religion of Mexico and the Catholic Church holds a special position in Mexican society. This is not my invention- it is a fact of life.

You may wish that this was not the case but sometimes one must accept the world the way it is and not the way one thinks it ought to be. It is the delusions of men who have tried to twist and mutate society into the shape they think it ought to be that has caused so much of the bloodshed and chaos the human race has suffered since 1789.

This post has been edited by Andre Massena on Mar 14 2017, 09:10 AM

--------------------
Victoriano Huerta
Mexican Revolution Game

Boris Yeltsin
Gravedigger of Communism
BOP XV (1990)
JV
Posted: Mar 14 2017, 06:42 PM

Glorious User
Group Icon

Group: United Nations Secretary-General
Member No.: 1,298

QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Mar 14 2017, 07:10 AM)

I never suggested such a thing. After all, I advocated for the protection of the right to freely worship. However, it must be conceded that Roman Catholicism is the official religion of Mexico and the Catholic Church holds a special position in Mexican society. This is not my invention- it is a fact of life.

You may wish that this was not the case but sometimes one must accept the world the way it is and not the way one thinks it ought to be. It is the delusions of men who have tried to twist and mutate society into the shape they think it ought to be that has caused so much of the bloodshed and chaos the human race has suffered since 1789.

Reminds me of a pre-Benito Juarez Mexico, when the church held an even more "special" position in Mexican society. Of course Juarez beat the elitists and promptly legislated the Church's special position out of Mexican society and changed the way the world worked in Mexico. Then of course Diaz, whom you wish to be the successor of, had 30 years to try and reverse that. But don't worry, I'll make sure you die like Diaz.

--------------------
Llazar Fundo, always and forever.

The Zapata.

UN Secretary General BOP XV

Windill: (JV) (W)
Size:2x2
Sex: 1
Strength: 5
Speed: 20 - 6
Fertility: 50% + 2x6
Intelligence: 80%
Stamina: 9% + 2x2
Metabolism: 1 + 2
Toughness: 150 + 20
Videospirit
Posted: Mar 18 2017, 02:03 PM

Established User

Member No.: 835

QUOTE (Andre Massena @ Mar 14 2017, 09:10 AM)

I could be convinced to put the issue to a referendum.

--------------------
President George Bush
BoP XV

Madero
The true **** President of Mexico
"Mexicanos, al grito de guerra!"
« Next Oldest | Chapultepec Castle | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0260 seconds · Archive